Class teachers/athrawon: Mr. Williams, Mrs. Cox, Mrs. Jones
Our Week/Ein Wythnos:
*Please bring reading books in every day*
|Monday Dydd Llun
|Indoor PE – PE Kit to be brought to school to change into (shorts, spare T-shirt and suitable footwear).
Spelling check-up (every fortnight)
|Tuesday Dydd Mawrth
|Wednesday Dydd Mercher
|Thursday Dydd Iau
|Friday Dydd Gwener
Outdoor PE – PE Kit to be brought to school to change into (shorts/tracksuit bottoms, spare T-shirt and suitable footwear)
Useful information/ Gwybodaeth ddefnyddiol:
- To encourage greater independence and to prepare them for comprehensive school, the pupils need to bring in a fully equipped pencil case with them to school every day. This must include blue pens, pencils, rubber, pencil sharpener and ruler.
- There are no water fountains currently in use in the school. Therefore, every child needs to bring enough water for the day.
- All clothing needs to be labelled clearly.
- Children need to bring in a coat every day as we will be spending breaktimes/lunch times outdoors.
- All children must have a signed letter if they are walking home on their own at the end of the school day.
Please note that this is an essential part of supporting your child’s learning and your co-operation is greatly appreciated.
- All children are expected to complete 40 minutes on Sumdog per week. This will be checked throughout the week to ensure children are completing the required time. If your child does not complete the set amount of time, you will be notified via Parentmail.
- All children are expected to read every night for a minimum of 10 minutes. Each child will be given a specific reading day unless an everyday reader. Please can you ensure your child brings in their reading book on that day. Also, please comment and sign their reading record.
- Spelling lists will come home fortnightly. They will also be expected to practise any of the High Frequency words that they are still unfamiliar with. Please can you ensure that your child learns these words in preparation for their test.
Our Year 6 Topics/Themau Blwyddyn Chwech:
|1. They Made a Difference
2. Dragon’s Den
|1. Down the Mines
2. Scream Machine
|1. Film Festival
2. We Made a Difference